Oi Cup - Medium
The Oi Cup™ is made with medical grade TPE (Thermoplastic Elastomers) for softness and comfort.
The Oi Cup™ is inserted like using a tampon but can stay inside for up to 12 hours.
Our Oi Cup™ will hold between 15 -30 ml of menstrual fluid depending on the size.
- Free of silicone, latex, BPA and phthalates
- Minimal impact on the environment
- Need only to change every 6-12 hours
- Extra holes at the top of the Oi Cup™ for better suction and easy removal
- You can swim, play sport and sleep with your Oi Cup™
Menstrual Cups can seem a bit scary to begin with, but with patience it will soon feel natural. Almost every Oi Cup™ user says the Oi Cup™ is a complete game changer. Once in place, it gives you more hours of freedom than when using a tampon or pad.
MEDIUM - The most common size and suitable for women over 18 years old, and women who have not given birth vaginally.
Make sure you read the instruction booklet first. If you have problems inserting or removing the cup consult with your doctor or gynaecologist.
Please note that the Oi Cup™ is a personal hygiene medical device, and as a result used cups may not be returned or exchanged